Pages


View Transmission Lines 1955 to 1974 in a larger map.
This interactive map reproduces the map produced by my father. It documents the power lines he worked on through image and text. Click on the towers.

07 June 2008

Found tapes

After feeling a little despondent about the missing tapes, John (my partner) and I have been searching through boxes both at home and at my mother's house. It's taken several hours and we finally found them! It's embarrasing to admit that we found the tapes in a box that we had looked in twice before. We also found some transcripts of the interview and another short interview done earlier than 1993. I'm looking forward to listening to those tapes and it will feel quite strange to hear my father's voice again.


Some fragments and quotes will soon be entered into the blog and attached to sites marked on the map.

No comments: